myHelp – FAQ

How can I report a technology problem/incident?

How can I request a product or service that is offered by ITS?

How can I request a change to an existing ITS service or request a new service?

Can I check on the status of an incident or request I submitted?

How can I make changes to my myHelp homepage?

How do I know what services are offered by ITS?
Many services which are available by request are listed in the Service Catalog section of myHelp. If you do not see the service listed, please use the “Submit a Request (add, change, or remove an option not listed here)” option from the catalog. (Additional offerings may appear under in the entire catalog under Services on this website.)

Updated July 2015