Abstracts will be accepted until June 1st; 11:59 PM EDT.
Papers can be submitted in the following categories of nanomedicine research:
- Bioimaging & Drug Delivery
- Biosensing & Biophotonics
- Regenerative Medicine
- Rehabilitative Engineering
- Tissue Engineering
- Biomechanics & Mechanobiology
- Biofuels & Bioenergy
- Molecular Cell Engineering
- Synthetic Biology
- Quantitative Systems Biology
- Stem Cells
- Bioengineering Education
- Start-up Companies
- Any research area of interest at the intersection of nanotechnology and medicine.
The conference will be held on the campus of Northeastern University in Boston, MA, USA. The conference will include plenary speakers, oral and poster presentations, and numerous activities specifically for undergraduate and graduate students. As the focus of the conference is to highlight translational nanomedicine research, we will also focus on highlighting start-up companies and well-established companies in the nanomedicine sectors.
The conference organizer is Prof. Tom Webster, Chair, Department of Chemical Engineering, Northeastern University.