10/31/12 EBoard Meeting
- Need to know who is going to be the lead and second-lead in every cabinet, and positions in cabinets, and everyone assigned by Election Watch Party (11/6/12)
- We have 90 people to assign (required for both MUN/NATO)
- NAC, Russia, Germany, Poland vs. Belarus, Ukraine
- Any conversations with outgoing dean? (Before 11/15)
- BOD Recruitment/Retention proposals: funding for UPMUNC (with possibility for reallocation), perhaps something for Model EU
- Fine, everyone in agreement to propose a permanent budget increase to allocate for new conferences next week.
- Discussion on best special BOD meetings:
- Sunday 11, 4-6pm
- and Sunday 18 3-5pm
- Final Decision of the two meeting times
- Nationals or Southeast HD Applications?
- Only one applicant thus far
- NATO – 3 more delegates?
- Discussion of desire for NAC partners
- HDs out of committee
- NAC partners will not speak. Is it worth it for training purposes?
- Groom them to be better delegate, whether for NAC or to lead in other committee
- Decision pending VP Events approval: E-Board will allow up to 27 with two conditions:
- All committees must be filled before NAC can be filled
- Out of committee delegate only after NAC is filled
- NUMAL – 2 extra secretariat this year (26 total delegates)
- AHDs? Mandating them? HDs don’t think they need them, but their delegates do.
- Barkus – deferring travel for spot in MAL
- Fall selection committee:
- Does it have the power to reserve spots for MAL?
- How should they make their decisions with regards to MAL travel?
This entry was posted in E-Board Minutes
. Bookmark the permalink