What should I do if the University considers my destination “high-risk?”

All travelers considering sponsored travel to a “high risk” destination must petition the International Safety and Security Advisory Council (ISSAC) for consideration and recommendation to the Provost or Senior Vice President regarding approval for the travel. You must also consult the International Security Specialist located in NUPD for a pre-travel country risk assessment. Check out the Petitions portion of the International Travel website for more information.

Read more FAQ's