What should I do if I am the victim of a crime?

Contact NUPD at the non-emergency number +1.617.373.2121 or emergency number +1.617.373.3333, local law enforcement, WorldAware and/or your embassy or consulate. When a traveler is the victim of a crime overseas, he or she may suffer from physical, emotional or financial injuries. It can be more difficult because the victim may be in unfamiliar surroundings, and may not know the local language or customs.The University offers these resources and is available to assist 24/7.

Read more FAQ's