While all of the services* provided by Information Services – from connectivity and infrastructure to administrative enterprise systems and collaborative tools to identity management and security - serve the Northeastern University’s information technology needs and educational mission, there are specific academic technologies and services primarily designed to support and enhance the teaching and learning experience.
These academic technologies and services include:
- Blackboard Learn (version 9.1) – learning and course management system
- Blackboard Collaborate 12 – web conferencing, voice and instant messaging tools
- Classroom Technologies – installed and/or requested hardware, software, online tools, media services, etc.
- Research Technologies
- See the Research Support section to learn more about high speed computing resources, awards management system, consultative services around hardware, software, network configurations, etc.
- Academic Technology Services
- Contact email@example.com to learn more about consultation engagements, new projects and technology initiatives.
- IS Customer Services Training
- See the Training section of this website for details about instructor-led and online tutorials.
- Software Licensing and Distribution
- See the Software section of this website for details.
- Digital Media Design Studio
- The Digital Media Design Studio, on the second floor of Snell Library, is a collaborative and interdisciplinary learning environment for creating course-related multimedia presentations, projects and portfolios for both faculty and students.