The Office of Software Licensing provides centralized software purchasing services, including needs consultation, product search/pricing/upgrade research and recommendations, software license tracking, usage measurements, and software library services. We strive to provide members of the community maximum access to appropriate applications while recognizing financial considerations and upholding institutional responsibilities to comply with software licensing agreements and copyright law.
- Who is eligible?
- Featured Software —Descriptions and Resources for a few of the applications Northeastern makes available
- Available Software — How to use our Software Availability Search to see all of the applications Northeastern makes available
- How do I get software? — Software Download and Install and Network Access Applications
- Software Pickup Guidelines (Faculty and Staff)
- Requesting or Submitting Software (Faculty and Staff)
- Software Purchasing / Funding (Faculty and Staff)
- Software Policy
- Software Vendor Support — links to vendor and open source sites for applications used at Northeastern