ITS Service Catalog items under Consulting Services include:
- Audio / Visual Consulting — consulting on the design and installation of A/V technology in classrooms, conference rooms, and event sites
- Network Consulting and Design — consulting in response to customer requests, translating business needs into technical requirements for network components and networking designs
- Project Management — consulting services include schedule, scope, budget, risk analysis, resource management, status reporting, and issue resolution
- Research Computing Consultation — consultation, design, and implementation to define and meet the needs of researchers
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) Authoring — consultation around agreements between providers of a service and the customers of that service, including interviews, authoring, and storage of the SLA
- Software Consulting Services — centralized software purchasing services, financial considerations, institutional responsibilities, software licensing issues, copyright law, etc.
- System Design Consultation — translating business requirements into technical specifications for server or database solutions, best practices, vendor recommendations, compatibility with existing NU systems, and IS standards