- Login to myNEU and go to the Services & Links tab. In the Faculty/Staff Services section, click on Software Downloads. Select Microsoft Lync.
- 32 bit operating systems: Select LyncSetup32
- 64 bit operating systems: Select LyncSetup64
Please note: if you are unsure of your operating system architecture, please contact the Service Desk at x4357.
- Save the file to your local computer.
- Open the downloaded file to begin the installation. If you are using Windows 7 you may receive the following popup. Click Yes.
- Select Install to accept the default installation location. Otherwise select Browse to specify an alternate location.
- If any of these applications are open, please save any work in progress and close the applications specified. Select Yes.
- Launch Microsoft Lync at the completion of setup by clicking on the Close button.
- Enter your login information. Ensure the user ID is in the nunetusername format. The User ID field is your NUNET login. Your email address can only be the @neu.edu email address. An email alias will not work.