- Windows XP: Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Add or Remove Programs -> Add New Programs.
Windows 7: Start Menu Icon -> Control Panel -> Programs -> Program and Features -> Install a program from the network
- Select Microsoft Lync 2010 and click Add
- Select Install to accept the default installation location. Otherwise select Browse to specify an alternate location.
- If any of these applications are open, please save any work in progress and close the applications specified. Select Yes.
- You **must** de-select Start Lync in order for the client to properly install. Select Close.
- Launch Microsoft Lync from your START menu.