Once you have Office for Mac 2011, you may set up Outlook using the instructions below. If you do not have Office for Mac 2011 installed, please see more information on Office Mac 2011 and the instructions on How to Install Office Mac 2011.
- From Finder, open Microsoft Outlook by clicking Applications, Microsoft Office 2011, Microsoft Outlook.
- Select Add Account
- You will be prompted to enter your E-mail address and NUNET ID and password.
- Voila! Outlook for Mac 2011 is configured to use your Microsoft Exchange account.
Click on the red close button at the upper left to close this window and begin using Outlook.
- See posts tagged with Office 2011 Mac (and posts tagged with Office 2010)
- See article from PCWorld Business Center Office for Mac 2011: Outlook FAQ
- See article from Macworld Magazine Office 2011: Excel FAQ
- See the Microsoft website for Self-Help and Video Tutorials: Office for Mac 2011 How-To
- See the Microsoft website for What’s New: Office for Mac 2011