- NUnet Managed Computer Labs (including Info Commons)
- Procure through Tech Marketplace (see myNEU)
Faculty and Staff
- NUnet Employee Computer (distributed via network)
- Microsoft Office 2013 is currently available through local install only.
- Procure Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 for Home Use
- Go to the Microsoft Home Use Program to purchase Office Professional Plus 2013.
- After selecting the United States in the ‘choose your location’ screen, enter your Northeastern email address and the purchase code 11F78DA494.
- If you are eligible, you will see a screen confirming your eligibility and receive an email confirmation with the next steps to purchasing Office 2013 at a greatly discounted rate.
- For order or store related questions, complete the form on the web page or contact Digital River at 1.877.237.3165, Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Central Standard Time.
- Request through myHelp for Local Install on non-NUnet Northeastern-owned machines
There are many online tutorials from Microsoft, including the courses listed below, available to the Northeastern community. See the Training > MS Office Online Tutorials page for access information.
- Course 10281: What’s New in Microsoft Word 2010
- Course 10284: What’s New in Microsoft Office 2010
- Course 10280: What’s New in Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Course 10282: What’s New in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- Course 10283: What’s New in Microsoft Excel 2010
- Course 10395: What’s New in Microsoft Access 2010
- Course 10396: What’s New in Microsoft InfoPath 2010
- Course 10397: What’s New in Microsoft OneNote 2010
- Course 10398: What’s New in Microsoft Project 2010
- Course 10399: What’s New in Microsoft Publisher 2010
- Course 10402: What’s New in Microsoft Visio 2010
- Course 10167: Windows 7 Essentials II
- Course 10166: Windows 7 Essentials I
For instructor-led classes on campus, look for the “Office 2010 New Features” class in the Calendar of Upcoming ITS Training Classes on our main Training page.
See the 2010 November ITS Newsletter article Office 2010 for Home Use.
See the 2013 May ITS Newsletter article on Office 2013 for local install.