Symantec Endpoint protects your computer against viruses, spyware, and other threats. Northeastern University makes this software available to all students, staff and faculty for on campus and home use.
Windows and Mac OSX
Vendor Support & Resources
Where to Get It
- myNEU > Self-Service > Study and Course Resources > Software Downloads
- NUnet Managed Labs (including InfoCommons)
- ResNet Note: Do not connect to Northeastern’s ResNet (residential network) if you do not have antivirus software on a computer that runs Windows or if you have not recently updated your antivirus software. Visit the ResNet Resource Center in Speare Commons to obtain a copy of Symantec Endpoint Protection.
Faculty and Staff
- myNEU > Services and Links > Faculty/Staff Services > Software Downloads
- NUnet Employee Computer (distributed via network)
See the Information Security and Virus Protection page under Get Help x4357. See also Posts (Articles) Tagged with Information Security.
All users of Northeastern University-owned/-managed/-licensed computers, networks, systems and software, are responsible for being familiar with and adhering to the Appropriate Use Policy (AUP).