On this page:
See also these pages:
Alumni are encouraged to join HuskyNet — an efficient, effective way to stay connected.
- Alumni Directory
- Alumni Career Link
- Class Notes
- E-mail Forwarding
See the Northeastern Alumni website for more information about how to sign up for HuskyNet.
- Can I open a new myNEU account as an alum?
No, myNEU Accounts are only available to current students.
- When and how can I sign up for my permanent @alumni.neu.edu e-mail forwarding account?
Three months after your graduation date, you are eligible to sign up for your permanent @alumni.neu.edu e-mail forwarding account. It takes awhile for us to transfer all graduation data from the Registrar’s office to our files. Once your data is in our system, simply visit the Alumni Online Community (HuskyNet) to sign up.
- How long are myNEU e-mail accounts active?
myNEU accounts may be active for up to one year after completing requirements for graduation.
Alumni may use NUwave-guest while visiting on campus.
- NUwave-guest is the open access (not secured) wireless network on campus. NUwave-guest is available in all administrative and classroom buildings, as well as residential common areas and libraries.
- NUwave-guest is intended for light web browsing for people who do not have myNEU or Northeastern University desktop login credentials. (If you are a faculty or staff member, or a student, we strongly recommend that you use secure NUwave access with your myNEU credentials).
- To access NUwave-guest, you will need a wireless network card installed on your computer and you will need to be in one the NUwave service areas. If you are running Windows XP, Vista or 7, or Mac OS 10.2 or newer, your computer will most likely automatically detect NUwave-guest.