How to Add a Department or Shared Mailbox to your Outlook client
- In Outlook, Go to Tools > Account Settings
- Double click on your neu.edu address
- This opens the Change E-mail Account window. Click on More Settings.
- This opens the Microsoft Exchange window.
- Click on the Advanced tab at the top of the window. Click on the Add button to add a mailbox.
- This opens a small Add Mailbox window. Enter the name of the mailbox (ISCS Support Services, e.g.) OR the email address of the mailbox (firstname.lastname@example.org, e.g.) and click OK.
- The mailbox gets added to the Microsoft Exchange window. Click on Apply and then OK to return back to the Change E-mail Account window.
- Click on Next to go to the next window.
- Click on Finish to end the mailbox addition.
- Click Close to close the Account Setting window.
- Your new Mailbox appears in the list of your Mail Folders. Expand it to view the folders in it.
Questions? Concerns? If your installation did not go smoothly, please contact the ITS Service Desk by calling 617.373.4357 (xHELP) and be sure to convey any error messages you received during the installation process.