How to manage Distribution Lists or Security Group membership
Please note: Adding and removing group members can only be performed by the administrators of the list.
- In your Outlook client, select Tools, then Address Book.
- Then from the Global Address List, select All Groups.
- In the Search field, type in the distribution list or security group name you are looking to modify.
Note: Security Distribution Groups are defined with an UP Caret (^)Group_Name.
- In the Group dialog, select Modify Members…
- In the Distribution List Membership, select the Add button
- From the Add Users dialog, type in the Search box the name of the member(s) and click the Add button. Then click OK.
- Then from the Distribution List Membership, click the OK button.
- Click the OK button until dialogs are closed and members are saved.
Questions? Concerns? If your installation did not go smoothly, please contact the ITS Help Line by calling 617.373.4357 (xHELP) and be sure to convey any error messages you received during the installation process.