How to manage Distribution Lists or Security Group membership
Please note: Adding and removing group members can only be performed by the administrators of the list.
- In your Outlook client, select Tools, then Address Book.
- Then from the Global Address List, select All Groups.
- In the Search field, type in the distribution list or security group name you are looking to modify.
Note: Security Distribution Groups are defined with an UP Caret (^)Group_Name.
- In the Group dialog, select Modify Members…
- In the Distribution List Membership, select the Add button
- From the Add Users dialog, type in the Search box the name of the member(s) and click the Add button. Then click OK.
- Then from the Distribution List Membership, click the OK button.
- Click the OK button until dialogs are closed and members are saved.
Questions? Concerns? If your installation did not go smoothly, please contact the IS Help Line by calling 617-373-4357 (xHELP) and be sure to convey any error messages you received during the installation process.