- From the home screen, touch the “Settings” icon
- On the Settings screen, touch “Mail, Contact, Calendars”
- On the Mail, Contacts, Calendar screen, touch “Add Account…”
- On the Add Account screen, touch the icon for “Microsoft Exchange”
- On the Exchange configuration screen, please enter the following information:
Username: ENTER YOUR USERNAME
- When creating a Microsoft Exchange Account on your iPhone or iPod touch, the Autodiscovery service attempts to use your Exchange email address and password to determine your Exchange Server information and configure your account settings on the iPhone or iPod touch. If the Autodiscovery feature is unable to configure your Exchange account settings, the message “Unable to Verify Certificate” will be displayed on the device similar to this:
- One the second Exchange configuration screen, enter “outlook.neu.edu” for the server name and touch “Next”
- The iPhone supports the synchronization of Mail, Contacts and Calendar, by default they are all enabled. If you have the ability to selectively disable or enable any of these features.
Questions? Concerns? If your installation did not go smoothly, please contact the ITS Help Line by calling 617.373.4357 (xHELP) and be sure to convey any error messages you received during the installation process.