ITS Service Catalog items under Collaboration Services include:
- Blackboard Collaborate – a suite of three tools that enable web conferencing, instant messaging and voice authoring functionality into the online Blackboard learning experience.
- Departmental Network Share Storage — enables sharing of information among members of Academic or Administrative units, as well as research groups and committees, through a common, reliable, highly available, network-accessible locations with administrative control of authenticated access
- Incident Tracking and Reporting — allows departments to completely document, categorize and prioritize customer affecting problems and requests to the production environment
- Learning Management System / Blackboard — a web-based application, accessed through myNEU, that integrates online course materials with online communication tools
- Mail List Subscriptions — faculty, staff, and sponsored account holders may request custom email discussion/e-newsletter distribution lists
- myFiles — a convenient, university-wide file sharing solution with personal web-based file storage accessible from anywhere through any web browser
- myNEU Portal — Northeastern University’s community portal, see our Get Started section to learn about accounts
- SharePoint — web-based, collaborative workspace to share documents, manage team calendars, and organize information in a secure environment with full Microsoft Office integration
IS is committed to supporting learning and academic life at Northeastern. Collaboration Services are critical to facilitate the ability of students and faculty, business teams and academic organizations to collaborate and share information.