IS@NU Service Catalog items under Training Services include:
- Instructor-Led Training — held in a room where participants have access to computers to actively interact with the applications and the instructors
- Application Training — instructor-led training on University-supported e-mail and a variety of popular applications (list software titles here) licensed for use on campus
- Classroom Technology Training — hands on sessions for faculty, with their laptops, held in technology equipped classrooms
- Information Security Awareness Training — to assist users in understanding the value of information and best practices for handling information in accordance with University policy and local, state and Federal laws and regulations
- Online Training — web-based training modules for many popular applications that can be accessed by Northeastern Faculty, Staff and Students anytime or anywhere
For more details about IS class offerings or to register for classes, see the Information Services Website Training pages.