ITS Service Catalog items under Classroom and Presentation Support Services include:
- Classroom and Presentation Technical Support — supply and maintenance of presentation equipment, along with technical assistance and training support for classroom media technology
- Clicker and Response Devices – enables assessment delivery and data collection solutions for learning environments.
- Conference and Event Support — delivery and setup, access to installed media equipment, and technical support for meetings, seminars, and conferences
- Digital Media Services — production of digital media materials, format transfers from analog (VCR, e.g.) to digital (CD-ROM, DVD, etc.), customized training workshops on production techniques and specific software such as Blackboard, PowerPoint and video production
- Lecture Capture / Tegrity — enables faculty to automatically capture, store and index courses for later review by students anywhere, anytime; record audio, video, computer screen activity including text, slide presentations, web sites and demonstrations
- Media / Computer Equipment — media equipment and laptop computers along with training on accessing and operating installed classroom technology and/or circulating equipment for pickup or delivery
- Video Conferencing — portable video conferencing stations with assistance configuring and using the equipment for real time video and audio conferencing, IP based connectivity, and capability to connect multiple locations
Visit our customer support pages, including Classroom and Event Media Support (previously, Campus Media Services) and Digital Media Presentation Support, to learn more about equipment loans and usage of equipment (such as digital cameras, microphones, LCD projectors, and other A/V audiovisual equipment) and media services such as converting from analog (VCR tapes, e.g.) to digital formats, creating podcasts, CDs, DVDs, or presentations for Blackboard, classes or events. Also visit the Tegrity Lecture Capture Support page for links to perform diagnostics and learn how to do closed captioning for class recordings.