The Web Form Publishing and Workflow service provides the capability to create simple online forms or powerful, multifaceted business workflows on the backend. This service helps those with limited technical background create forms that can be auto-populated with information from the University’s Registrar system. It also allows you to use workflow to automate the workflow that your form follows, allowing for more efficient processing between various individuals or departments.
This service provides customers with a way to transform paper forms to online forms, and to incorporate extensive backend workflow to simplify business process.
- Easy transformation from paper to electronic forms
- Forms created have a simple online interface
- Usability and accessibility are taken into consideration when creating forms
- Capability to auto-populate forms with information from other databases, minimizing duplicate entry of information
- Online business process management allows for quick and simple form processing between multiple departments
- Business Process Management (BPM) accommodates extensive backend workflow requirements
- Consultation and advisement for BPM and form development is included in service
Service Level Options
- Simple: Information Technology Services will create a simple web form that sends an email to the customer when a user has completed/submitted their form.
- Complex: Information Technology Services will create a more complex form that involves extensive backend workflow, database integration, etc.
Faculty and Staff
Faculty and Staff
Hours of Availability
Service is available during normal university business hours of 8:30am – 4:30pm Monday – Friday.
Support is provided by Information Technology Services, specifically the Enterprise Application Development group, during normal university business hours of 8:30am – 4:30pm Monday – Friday. To obtain assistance with this service, please contact the Service Desk at 617.373.4357 (xHELP).
Currently, there is no charge for this service.
Request for Service
This service can be requested by contacting the Service Desk at 617.373.4357 (xHELP) or by completing a Request for Change (RFC)
Version, Date last updated
Version: Liquid Office 5.0
See the Get Help x4357 > myHelp Support
page to learn how to submit a self-service request online or go directly to myHelp