myApps is a virtual desktop that gives faculty, staff and students the ability to access applications anywhere a high speed connection to the Internet is available. Members of the university community can print and save work to their myFiles virtual storage (see myFiles Information Center) while they are using myApps.
- Windows users can print and read these step by step directions to access myApps for Windows.
- Mac users can print and read these step by step directions to access myApps for Macs.
- How do I use myApps with a Windows computer?
Print and follow the myApps for Windows directions to access myApps on a Windows computer.
- How do I use myApps with an Apple computer?
Print and follow the myApps for Apple Macs directions to access myApps on an Apple computer
- What is my username and password for myApps?
Use your NUnet* username and password to log into myApps.
- There are applications that I would like to use through myApps but they are not available.
Many factors restrict what software is available on myApps. More information about available software on myApps will be shared with the University community.
- How do I print?
- You can print from any application in myApps as long as you have a local printer physically attached to your computer. Network printing is currently not possible within the myApps environment.
- Where do I save my documents?
You can only save your documents to myFiles. This will always be your U: drive when you are logged into myApps. For more information on myFiles, see the myFiles Information Center
- Where can I use myApps?
You can use myApps on any Windows or Mac computer with a browser and high-speed internet access.
- How do I report problems?
You can report problems to the IS Help Line at 617-373-4357 (xHELP) or e-mail email@example.com.
- How can I send you general feedback about myApps?
When you are connected to myApps, click the Feedback form icon on the screen and fill out the form to send us feedback.