While IS Training offers instructor-led classroom training for both PC and Mac users (see our Calendar of Classes), many students and faculty appreciate the benefits of online tutorials to learn at their own pace and schedule at their own convenience.
MS Office Online Tutorials Directly from Microsoft
To gain initial access to the Microsoft E-Learning courses, please follow the steps below:
- Go to https://business.microsoftelearning.com/activate
- Input your multi-use access code:
IWO2BCAB30 – Microsoft Applications
CLO70B8938 – Microsoft Systems
SRO98DA1C8 – Microsoft Servers
The code is case sensitive. Be sure to include the dashes and do not enter any spaces.
- You will be prompted to sign-in using a valid Windows Live ID (this will be the username and password you will use to access the site each time you log in).
- If you already have a profile on microsoft.com using a personal e-mail account, you will need to create a new Windows Live ID using your Northeastern University e-mail account (an account ending with “neu.edu”)
- It is recommended that although you are using your neu.edu e-mail address as your login, that you create a different password for your Windows Live ID account.
- You will receive an e-mail confirming your registration from Microsoft E-Learning. Please click the link in the confirmation e-mail to activate your account. Follow the on screen directions to access the training program
To access your course at any time, please follow these steps:
- Go to https://business.microsoftelearning.com/
- Click the “Sign In” button in the upper right corner of the page
- Sign in to Windows Live using your Windows Live ID and password
- Click the My Learning link on the left side of the page under Customer Login
- Begin your E-Learning course