I am a student. How can I access my E-mail?
All students can access their Northeastern University email though myNEU.
How can students get myNEU accounts?
- Full-time Undergraduate Admitted Students: You will be contacted by the admissions office with account information
- Full-time Undergraduate Day Students: All Full-time Undergraduate Day Students can sign up for myNEU online. If you had a myNEU account as an Admitted student, your account will be converted before start of school.
- Graduate Students: Contact your college or program to obtain your myNEU account.
- NU Online (College of Professional Studies Students): After you register for your first class, you will be able to go online to sign up for an account.
If you still cannot access myNEU, call 617.373.4357 (xHELP) for assistance.
I cannot remember my password. How can I access myNEU?
Click the “Forgot your password” link under the login box on the myNEU homepage. In order to reset your password, you will need to know:
- Your current myNEU username
- The answer to your challenge question on file
If you do not know these items, you should stop by the InfoCommons on the first floor of Snell Library, or call 617.373.4357 (xHELP) for assistance.
What is G-apps?
G-apps at NEU is a collection of tools provided by Google for use by all students. This includes all current undergraduate, graduate, and Northeastern University Online students. These tools include:
- HuskyMail (http://mail.husky.neu.edu)
Use your Northeastern email address with Google’s advanced email interface – without ads. Comes with a powerful mail search tool, spam filter, integrated chat using your @husky.neu.edu email address and over 7 gigabytes of storage.
- Calendar (http://calendar.husky.neu.edu)
An online calendar tool that allows you to coordinate meetings, schedule events, and share your calendar with others.
- Documents & Spreadsheets (http://docs.husky.neu.edu)
Create and share documents, spreadsheets, and presentations online, and download them to your favorite desktop applications. Collaborate on documents in real-time across campus or across the world.
- Mobile Services
Access your G-apps services and other Google features on the go from your mobile phone.
For assistance with Google services, see the Google Help Center. The site is a great resource for questions and is updated often. The Google Apps Help Forum also provides access to current conversations about known issues.
An overview of most commonly asked questions and answers is given above. For detailed, specific or technical email help questions, login to myKnowledge using the Access tech solutions 24/7 link on the left sidebar of any page in the ITS website. See the myKnowledge Support page for tips and tricks for best search results. email