IS@NU Service Catalog items under Business / Enterprise Applications and Services include:
- Employee Self-Service — employees may view, print and update their HR and payroll information safely and securely through myNEU
- Enterprise Reporting Services — access to enterprise data for operational reporting and analytical reporting and activities, requirements gathering and analysis, data modeling, and customizations for reporting
- Exam Processing — a means of efficiently administering exams and quizzes
- Salesforce.com — a customer relationship management (CRM) system with integration throughout the University with various source systems
- Student Financial Applications — enrolled students and parents have access to web-based interfaces for payment and viewing of bills via NUpay found on myNEU
- Student Registrar Applications — admitted and enrolled students have access to web-based interfaces to register for classes, view grades, transcripts, class schedules, etc. on myNEU
- Unified Digital Campus (UDC) — an enterprise suite of applications, including:
- Banner Advancement — a component of the Unified Digital Campus (UDC) suite of applications which allows the Advancement Office to manage the University’s relationship with its donors
- Banner Finance — a component of the UDC which allows the Finance Office to manage the University’s financial obligations
- Banner HR — a component of the UDC which allows Human Resources to manage the people resources of the University.
- Banner Student — a component of the UDC which allows Enrollment Management (Admissions, Registrar, Financial Aid, etc.) to administer student records
Students may take advantage of many of these services through their myNEU Portal access. Business owners and business process owners may access some of these services directly as their job functions require.