Telephone Support

Telephone Services for Students

Residence Hall rooms are equipped with phone jacks, but students must contact Verizon directly at 1-800-Verizon (837-4966) for land line service. Students will need to purchase telephones before arriving to school.

Telephone Services for Faculty and Staff

Faculty and staff may request telephone service through the use of the new self-service tool myHelp or by calling the Information Technology Services Help Line at x4357. myHelp provides an opportunity for self-service requests which you will find located in the Service Catalog under Telephone Services Requests.

Below you will find our user guides which you will find helpful in using our services. Some of the following documents are in PDF format. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat on your computer, you can download the free Adobe Acrobat reader.