This service provides the following features and functionality:
TurningPoint 5 software is available for download direct from the vendor and is pre-populated on NUnet classroom computers. The major features are:
- Creation on the fly quizzes, surveys or assessments.
- Easy question configuration
- Integrates with PowerPoint giving the ability imbed polling into existing presentations.
- Integrates with Blackboard to export participants (rosters) and import grades and attendance
- Manage Quiz/session data to see total points, set benchmarks, etc.
- Reporting engine with customizable view and many formats for export
Response Devices and Receivers
ResponseCards (clickers) – small keypads that students can purchase, register in Blackboard and use in any course using TurningTechnologies
ResponseWare – a subscription service that enables the student to respond to polls/quizzes using a laptop, smartphone or tablet device. The students can also register in Blackboard with ResponseWare. Note: a connection to the internet is necessary to participate/connect.
Receivers – USB RF receivers are a "plug and play" device that plugs into the computer presenting the poll. This is only necessary if any students are using ResponseCards.
- Turning Technologies Blog
- Turning Technologies Online Forums and Discussion Boards
- Turning Technologies Training Support website
- Telephone (M-F, 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. EST) 1-866-746-3015
To request receivers or a ResponseWare account, contact the Service Desk at 617.373.4357 (xHELP).
This service can also be requested electronically be visiting myHelp and submitting a self-service request online.
Last Updated 11/25/12
See the Get Help x4357 > Classroom Support page.