The Office of Information Technology Security recently sent their quarterly information security reminder to the University community. The security reminder is part of a series about individual and institutional responsibilities around protecting sensitive information, and the requirement to read and comply with relevant University policies on use of information and information systems.
The full version of the Quarterly Information Security Reminder – July 2010 (PDF) can be found on the IS website.
Some of the topics included in the Security Reminder are as follows:
- Summer 2010 Information Security Tips
- Protection of Sensitive Information / Regulatory Compliance
- Compliance with Copyright Law and Software Licensing Agreements
- Responsibilities Under Regulation
- Consequences Arising from Unauthorized Disclosure or Loss of Sensitive Information
- Requirement to Read and Comply with the Appropriate Use Policy (AUP)
- Shared Responsibility
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Information Security and Identity Services at email@example.com.
See also the Information Security and Virus Protection support page.