Information Technology Services has re-designed the IS website to provide students, faculty, staff and other members of the Northeastern University with user friendly, streamlined navigation and fresh content to better serve the community.
Some of the new website features include:
- Enhanced Search capability (upper right corner of the web pages)
- Featured links to login directly to myKnowledge, myHelp and myNEU
- Helpful customer support pages under our Get Help x4357 section
- Get Started pages especially designed for new members of the Northeastern community
- Familiar and new content under Services, Software and Training
- New “widget” tools such as Google Translate and a Twitter Feed
We’ve re-built our new website on the latest WordPress platform. Using a web content management system (CMS) will allow us to continuously improve and maintain the most up-to-date information, including system alerts, notifications of scheduled outages, and tech news.