Northeastern recently added a number of new toolboxes to its existing MATLAB license. New toolboxes available are listed below.
- Computer Vision System Toolbox
- Datafeed Toolbox
- Econometrics Toolbox
- Embedded Coder
- Financial Instruments Toolbox
- Financial Toolbox
- Fixed-Point Toolbox
- Global Optimization Toolbox
- HDL Coder
- HDL Verifier
- Mapping Toolbox
- MATLAB Coder (formerly Communications Blockset)
- MATLAB Report Generator
- Model-Based Calibration Toolbox
- Phased Array System Toolbox
- RF Toolbox
- Simulink 3D Animation
- Simulink Coder
To take advantage of these new toolboxes, faculty and staff can download them from the Mathworks site by logging in with their Mathworks account. Please refer to the instructions in myKnowledge under “How to: Download and Install Additional Toolboxes in Matlab”.
Students will be able to access the new toolboxes as part of MATLAB 2012b, which will be added to NUnet-managed lab machines by the end of March.