This is a page of a course that I plan to give at HSE Moscow (in Russian). The topic is the representation theory of Rational Cherednik algebras, especially categories O, and connections to various other objects: Hecke algebras, finite groups of Lie type, quantum groups and affine Lie algebras.
Times (all the lectures will be at HSE, rooms TBA). Due to a limited room availability
the schedule is subject to change. Please stay tuned!:
1) Thursday, April 20: 14-16.30, 211
2) Friday, April 21: 11.30-12.30 (326), 12.40-14 (427)
3) Saturday, April 22, 10-12.30, 210 (note the new time!)
4) Tuesday, April 25: 11.30-14, 326
5) Wednesday, April 26: 10.50-12 (210), 12.10-13.20 (326)
6) Friday, April 28: 11.30-14.00 (326)
7) Saturday, April 29: 11-13.30, 210
Description with updated prerequisites.
Problems containing prerequisites on the categories of modules over finite dimensional algebras.
Problems on highest weight categories (a corequisite).
Problems for the course will be posted here. Students can submit solutions hoping that
they will get half a credit from the IUM as a result:
Problem set 1 (for Lecture 1).
Problem set 2 (for Lecture 2).
Problem set 3 (for Lecture 3).
Acknowledgements: I'd like to thank Vasya Krylov for composing the schedule and Misha Finkelberg and Sasha Petrov for quantizing blackboards!