In less than a month, IDEA is hosting its biggest event of the semester: NEXPO! A celebration of startups and the entrepreneurial spirit, NEXPO is a place for IDEA’s ventures to showcase their success to Northeastern and the Greater Boston startup scene. But it’s an evening of much, much more. Here are five reasons you should join us at NEXPO on March 26th:
1. IDEA’s amazing ventures: This one is a given. Our ventures are the pride and joy of IDEA; seeing them succeed makes us successful. NEXPO is the perfect place to show them off and see how they’ve all progressed since they started working with IDEA.
2. Networking: Some of Northeastern’s brightest faculty and students will be in attendance, as well as investors and startup enthusiasts from the Greater Boston area. Even if you’re not interested in starting your own business, stop by to meet some interesting people, hear some great stories, or bounce ideas off of some gifted minds.
3. Giveaways: Many IDEA ventures will be showcasing their products at NEXPO, and will be offering samples of their hard work. This is huge for you college students… who doesn’t want free stuff? IDEA will also be giving out gift bags to attendees at the beginning, so make sure to register for NEXPO and secure your swag.
4. University Pavilion: A new feature of NEXPO, the University Pavilion is your one-stop-shop for all things entrepreneurship at Northeastern. Learn about all of the resources available to Northeastern entrepreneurs outside of IDEA, and chat with representatives from these great organizations.
5. Fun! Maybe we’re biased, but NEXPO is one of our favorite nights of the semester. It’s so fun to see our ventures show off their hard work, which in the past has involved music, dress up props, contests, silly pictures, and much more.
Let the countdown begin! We hope to see you in Northeastern’s Cabot Athletic Facility on March 26th, from 6:30-9 pm. Reserve your free ticket to NEXPO here. And for more information about IDEA or NEXPO, please visit our website!