This is an example page. It’s different from a blog post because it will stay in one place. Pages need to be added to the main menu via: Appearance > menus.
This page uses the “Default” template – same as the “3 Column” template - (swappable via: Pages > Edit > Page Attributes > Template dropdown menu) with an additional menu assigned to the left sidebar as well as having a “Featured Image” set as the banner. The right sidebar is a selection of “widgets” (swapable via: Appearance > Widgets) and will show on all pages.
Navigate through the top menu to see a selection of pages with different column, template and text/photo configurations.
- Page 1: 3 Column; Featured Image; links in body of page
- Page 2: 2 Column; No Featured Image; images in text
- Page 3: 1 Column; Featured Image; images in text
- Sub Page 3 (under Page 2): Featured Image, 2 images inserted into body of page
- Sub Page 4: No Featured Image; images in text
- Sub Page 5: Featured Image; no images in text
[Note: to add bulleted lists as shown here, items must be in an unordered list <ul> and have the class "bulleted" ]
The “Recent Posts” menu in the right sidebar will show a selection of Blog Posts and their available configurations.