The Social Impact Lab at Northeastern University! The Impact Lab empowers social change agents to think, work, and collaborate across sectors, disciplines, and generations to achieve greater impact in their communities and around the world. Our projects include:
- Giving with Purpose, the world’s first massive open online course (MOOC) on effective charitable giving, created in partnership with the Buffett family’s Learning by Giving Foundation. Visit thefoundation’s registration page to pre-register.
- Northeastern Students4Giving, a student-led philanthropy program that uses real-dollar grant making to explore how social change happens and is funded. Visit Northeastern Students4Giving to apply for a grant.
- Teaching by Giving, a partnership with the Learning by Giving Foundation to support experiential philanthropy education across the U.S.
- The Social Impact Conference, an annual gathering of students, faculty, nonprofit and philanthropy leaders, social entrepreneurs, and policy makers to discuss emergent topics in the social impact arena
- The Social Impact Lecture Series, conversations with thought leaders who are making a difference around the world
We’re excited to share much more with you, so please check back soon for more information.