Northeastern Students4Giving (NS4G) is an experiential philanthropy education program that combines rigorous academic content with real-dollar grant making to:
- teach students about the socioeconomic role of the nonprofit sector and philanthropy in American society;
- foster leadership, strategic thinking, and innovation in the nonprofit sector and philanthropy;
- prepare students to think, work, and collaborate across sectors;
- promote a campus-wide culture of giving; and
- strengthen the relationship between students and the communities in which they live.
Students may participate in NS4G through multiple courses, a student club, a lecture series, and on- and off-campus engagement with nonprofit and philanthropy leaders in Boston. NS4G is advised by Program Director Rebecca Riccio and Human Services Director Lori Gardinier, MSW, PhD. NS4G is part of the Human Services Program.