Getting Started

I-9 Process

To complete the I-9 process, you will need the username and password the I-9 Service Center emailed you. Please enter your username and password under the Existing Employee section of the page.  If you did not receive emails from the I-9 Service Center, please contact your division's Key Contact about Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification. All student employees will need to access the Form I-9 from the Student Employment website via myNEU.

Please click here to complete the Form I-9.

To guide you as you complete Section 2 of the Form I-9, we have developed an FAQ as well as an I-9 Handbook. If you have questions, please contact the I-9 Coordinator, 617.373.8556.


myNEU, located at the bottom of Northeastern’s homepage, is Northeastern’s electronic gateway that connects you with a wide-range of university information systems and Employee Self-Service. Activate your account by clicking here.  You will need the home zip code you provided in your new hire paperwork.

Your payroll and personal information are accessed through myNEU. It is your responsibility to maintain accurate personal information such as campus address, mail-stop, and emergency contact information. 

Once you activate your account please update or review your information below:

  • Log on to myNEU
  • Click the Services & Links Tab
  • Note that your NUID is available in the upper left corner - you will need this to get your Husky ID
  • Click on Employee Self-Service
  • Select the Personal Information Tab at the top of the page to update your personal information such as your emergency contact, campus mail drop, address and telephone number. This is the only way your campus address and telephone number will appear in the online employee directory.
  • Additionally, please provide or update the following: Veteran Classification, Disability Status and Ethnicity and Race
  • Finally, at the top of the page, select the Employee Tab. You can enter or update your W-4 form, beneficiary information and view all your pay information.
  • To learn more about myNEU and Employee Self-Service, please view this brief instructional demonstration.

Register for an electronic W-2

  • Log on to myNEU with your username and password
  • Select Services and Links
  • Select Employee Self-Service
  • Select W-2 Wage and Tax Statement and follow the instructions

Access the Time Tracking system

  • Log on to myNEU with your username and password
  • Select Services and Links
  • Select Time Tracking System
  • For information on how to use the system, visit the HRM Time Tracking Website

Husky ID

The Husky ID card allows you to check out materials from the library, obtain your parking sticker if you will be driving to work, entrance to the Cabot Gymnasium and, if you establish a Husky account, use your Husky ID as a debit card at participating restaurants and stores. To apply for your Husky card:

  • In Boston: Please go to the Customer Service Center located in 4 Speare Commons in Speare Hall
  • The Charlotte area, contact Roxanne Ward, Administrative Officer
  • The Seattle area, contact Anne Maria Jacobson, Administrative Operations Manager
  • You will need to know your NU ID number to apply for a Husky ID card. You will see this ID number in the upper left corner when you click on Services & Links in myNEU.

For more information, please contact Human Resources Management, 617.373.2230 M-F, 8am - 5pm EST or via email at