Human Resources Management is pleased to announce we are partnering with Crosby Benefit Systems to enhance Northeastern’s commuter program, effective January 1, 2014.
The partnership will expand the services offered and streamline the process. Highlights include the ability to:
- Enroll online anytime, anywhere.
- Receive your commuter pass in the mail at an address of your choosing.
- Use pre-tax earnings to pay for the cost of parking at a garage or lot near your public transit station.
- Opt out of a month you don’t need the commuter product(s) with a simple click.
The cost will continue to be automatically be deducted from your paycheck using use pre-tax earnings in accordance with federal and state tax regulations.
Learn more about our partnership with Crosby by reading the Frequently Asked Questions (PDF). You may also contact Crosby directly: 1.800.462.2235.
It’s easy to sign up for your commuter/transit pass and/or parking election online.
- Log on to myNEU.com
- Select the Services and Links tab
- In the box labeled HRM Services, select Commuter Benefit
- You will see “welcome to your new commuter benefits platform”
- Confirm or edit your pre-populated “delivery” address; your commuter/transit pass and/or parking reimbursements will be sent to the delivery address. If you change your delivery address, it will not change your address in Employee Self-Service.
- Follow the prompts to place your order
If you want to secure a permit to park on the Boston campus, please visit the Parking Office.