How To Apply
Simply login to myNEU under Self Service and Housing On-line to submit a Spring 2017 Housing application. This will register you for a wait list number. Once you have filled out the application more information will be sent to you later in October.
Update: July 14
- At this time we do not anticipate being able to offer any more undergraduate students housing. Therefore, we will no longer maintain a housing wait list for Fall 2016 and the wait list has officially been disbanded.
- If you believe you have an extenuating circumstance and wish to petition so that your application can be considered with others, please submit a wait list petition. The petition can be found on Housing Online by clicking on Fall Application and Status. Please note that a petition does NOT give you priority in any way.
UPDATE: May 10
- Students who responded YES to the Wait List Response Form were sent updated numbers on 5/4. You can find the new number under the STATUS button next to the Fall Housing application on your Housing On-line. We will start offering students spaces of the wait list in Mid-may and will continue to do so through out the summer.
- Students looking to add themselves to the wait list can do so by filling out the Fall 2016 Housing Application on your Housing Online. Wait list numbers are sent out to new applicants on Fridays.
To assist with your search for off-campus housing, we recommend the following:
- Visit Off Campus Student Services in 226 Curry Student Center, or view their website www.northeastern.edu/offcampus for advice on tenant rights, what to expect in a lease, and referrals to area realtors.
- Register to use Northeastern’s Off-Campus Housing Online database:
www.northeastern.edu/offcampus/apartment. The database is continuously updated with property listings by area realtors and landlords; or use the new Roommate Feature to search for roommates and sublets.