New Student & NUin Participant Spring 2014 Move-In
New Students Spring 2014 Move-in Information
New Spring Student Move-in:
- Thursday - January 2, 2014 - 9:00am - 9:00pm*
If you plan to arrive after your scheduled move-in date, please e-mail your date and time of arrival to email@example.com so that your space is reserved for you. If you no longer require on-campus housing for Spring 2014, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the reason why you are canceling your housing.
If you have any questions about your new residence or your move-in date and time, contact your Residence Director (RD). Click here for RD contact information.
Your Housing Assignment
Your assignment packet will be e-mailed to your husky mail account in mid December. Your e-mail will include the following information:
- Assignment letter with assignment, room rate, and roommate information
- Parking and move-in support information
- A Parking Pass
- A copy of the Residence Hall and Dining License Agreement
- A copy of the Moving to Campus brochure
- Housing and Residential Life Holiday Hours Schedule
If you did not receive any of these items, please follow the links above to view the information. You can also download any of these materials.
*Complimentary meals will be offred to families whose students have a meal plan in International Village 7am-7pm and the Levine Marketplace (Stetson East) 8am-7pm.