Community

Sequoia National Park

It taught me that people from all different backgrounds have something to offer to a difficult situation, and it has made me very interested in joining the rescue service for a future career.

Fighting Child Exploitation

Being assigned to help prosecute child exploitation offenses certainly isn’t easy. The defendants we bring to justice prey on the innocent. It is heartbreaking – and incredibly rewarding.

Grand Canyon National Park

When I was confronted by the color palate of browns, reds, and oranges, it took some time for my eyes to adjust from their usual New England green setting.

Grand Canyon-Parashant National Monument

Strips of red, orange, beige, and brown rock stretched down to the canyon floor, with the azure Colorado River twisting through rock below. It was breathtakingly beautiful.

Studying Chronic Concussions at CSTE

I have had the privilege of joining the CSTE in its efforts to learn more about Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE) and ensure player safety in every sport and place where concussions may occur.

Olympic National Park

I was entirely assured in that moment that I would find all the beauty I had come to see in Olympic National Park and more on this trip.