Community

Grand Canyon-Parashant National Monument

Strips of red, orange, beige, and brown rock stretched down to the canyon floor, with the azure Colorado River twisting through rock below. It was breathtakingly beautiful.

Studying Chronic Concussions at CSTE

I have had the privilege of joining the CSTE in its efforts to learn more about Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE) and ensure player safety in every sport and place where concussions may occur.

Olympic National Park

I was entirely assured in that moment that I would find all the beauty I had come to see in Olympic National Park and more on this trip.

Practicing Diplomacy at SERMAL

The Honors Travel Grant allowed me to experience and grown as not only a Model Arab League delegate, but as a public speaker and negotiator.

Sequoia & King’s Canyon National Park

What defines wilderness? This is the question that the Partners in the Park participants were asked to explore during our week in Sequoia/King’s Canyon National Park.

Honors Harbor Cruise 2013

Honors students cruised along the Boston Harbor with good food, good music, and the best of friends!

Exploring the Future of Music Distribution

Hearing professionals voice their opinions on the subject furthered my understanding of the music industry concepts I’ve learned at Northeastern and opened my eyes to new possibilities for musicians.

Living in Honors, Spring 2013

First-Year Honors students came together as a community, bonding in the common rooms and exploring the city between studying for their classes.