The Honors Program is excited to greet this year’s incoming Honors Students to the 8th annual Welcome Week! This is a special time on campus, comprised of a series of events working to bring together Honors community members for the common goal of introducing first-year Honors students to the opportunities and challenges of an Honors experience. University faculty, administrators, staff, and upper-class Honors students all participate in this community-building program. This year, Welcome Week will be held from August 29 to September 7. Review this year’s exciting events and take a look at our gallery of Welcome Week 2012 above!
• Evening Welcome Social: August 29, 8:00 PM-9:30 PM
• Behind the Beautiful Forevers – Faculty Panel & Breakout Sessions: August 30, 9:30 AM-1:00 PM
• Team-Building Day at the Warren Center: August 31, 7:30 AM-5:00 PM
• Induction Ceremony: September 1, 11:00 AM-1:00 PM
• First Pages Dinner & Talk With Author Katherine Boo: September 3, 7:00 PM-9:00 PM
• Honors Outreach Program: September 7, 8:00 AM-3:00 PM