Moving to a College

After completing their first year students will  be eligible to change majors into either one of the University’s seven undergraduate colleges or the Program for Undeclared Students.  In order to transition into the major of their choice, students must meet all the prerequisite course and GPA requirements.  All GSP students will work individually with their GSP advisors to begin the Change of Major process during the Spring semester.  Additionally each College/School maintains a website which contains program specific guidelines/deadlines for the change of major process (referred to by some Colleges as the Internal Transfer process.)

 BCHS – Bouvé College of Health Sciences

 CAMD – College of Arts, Media and Design

 CCIS – College of Computer and Information Science

COE – College of Engineering

 COS – College of Science

 CSSH – College of Social Sciences and Humanities (CSSH)

 DMSB – D’Amore-McKim School of Business