Steps to Get Student Group Funding
- Please read the GSG Group Funding Policy.
- Discuss your funding request with your Center for Student Involvement program manager (Steph Pierce, firstname.lastname@example.org, 617-
- Once you have a clear plan and idea of what funding will be necessary in order to hold a successful event, submit the online Group Funding Application on OrgSync.
- The form will be sent to your program manager for review. If everything looks good from an event-planning standpoint, your program manager will send their approval to the GSG.
- You will also need to have your advisor send along their approval of the request to the GSG (email@example.com).
- At that point, the GSG Finance Committee will review the application and issue a determination via email.