Steps to Get Student Group Funding
- Please read the GSG Group Funding Policy.
- Discuss your funding request with your Center for Student Involvement program manager (Steph Pierce, firstname.lastname@example.org, 617-
- Once you have a clear plan and idea of what funding will be necessary in order to hold a successful event, submit the online Group Funding Application on OrgSync. Note: Funding applications must be submitted at least 30 days in advance of when you need access to the funds. For events requiring contracts, ticketing, or other components that require lengthy planning timelines, please submit your funding application at least 2-3 months in advance of your event.
- The form will be sent to your program manager for review. If everything looks good from an event-planning standpoint, your program manager will send their approval to the GSG.
- You will also need to have your advisor send along their approval of the request to the GSG (email@example.com).
- At that point, the GSG Finance Committee will review the application and issue a determination via email.
- Following the conclusion of an event or activity, the student group MUST submit a spending report to GSG within thirty (30) days from the date of the event. Please use GSG – Event Spending Report Template .
Note: This step is in addition to submitting your receipts to SABO for reimbursement. Failure to submit a spending report will impact any future applications.
- All events of student groups being funded by GSG, MUST carry the following GSG logo (required for digital AND print advertisements). If you have difficulty accessing the logo, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org