Welcome to the Frequently Asked Questions section. Here you can find the answers to many questions about graduate study at Northeastern University. Please use the category topics on the right to filter questions by type. If you cannot find answers to what you are looking for, feel free to visit our contact page.
A maximum of 9 semester hours (or 12 quarter hours) of credit obtained at another institution may be accepted towards the degree IF the credits:
- consist of work taken at the graduate level for graduate credit;
- have been earned at an accredited institution;
- carry a grade of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale;
- have not been applied toward any other degree;
- are approved by the departmental/college graduate admissions committee as being appropriate to the degree program to which you are applying at Northeastern.
, Combined degree
, Prospective Students
You will receive your undergraduate degree once you have completed the undergraduate portion of the program. You will receive your graduate degree when you have completed the master's portion.
Topics: Combined degree
, Current Students