Northeastern University's online Master of Science in Taxation (MST) is designed to sharpen the knowledge and skills of tax professionals who want to stay current with industry and economic trends.
Students analyze complex tax statutes, regulations and related cases, and rulings while interacting with expert faculty with decades of academic and industry experience.
- Online format provides convenience, flexibility, and 24/7 support
- Six start dates per year: two each in the spring, summer, and fall
- The MST offers financial planning courses*
- Small class sizes ensure personal attention
- Develop interpersonal networks and relationships
- Earn your degree in as little as 16 months
1.866.890.0347 Ext. 3510 (U.S. and Canada)
+1.647.723.6681 Ext. 3510 (International) Email: email@example.com