Rejoin the Pack
Are you a Northeastern graduate who is considering going back to school to earn your graduate degree or certificate?
The Double Husky Scholarship is helping Husky alums finance their graduate education by providing a tuition discount of up to 25 percent on more than 110 eligible degree programs. As an alumnus that holds a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree from Northeastern, you are automatically considered for the scholarship when you apply to one of the eligible graduate degree programs.
Are You Eligible for The Double Husky Scholarship?
- Do you hold a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree from Northeastern University?
- Are you interested in one of the 110+ eligible degree programs?
If yes, then you are ready to become a Double Husky!
Here are your next steps:
- Submit an application for admission to your program of interest
- Be admitted into your program
- Enroll in your graduate degree program for the 2015-16 academic year
No special scholarship application is required, all Northeastern alumni will be automatically considered.