Rejoin the Pack
Are you a Northeastern graduate who is considering going back to school to earn your graduate degree or certificate?
The Double Husky Scholarship is helping Husky alums finance their graduate education by providing a tuition discount of up to 25 percent on more than 100 eligible degree programs.
As an alumnus of Northeastern, you are automatically considered for the scholarship when you apply to one of the eligible graduate degree programs.
Are You Eligible for The Double Husky Scholarship?
- Do you hold a degree from Northeastern University?
- Are you interested in one of the 100+ eligible degree programs?
If yes, then you are ready to become a Double Husky!
Here are your next steps:
- Submit an application for admission to your program of interest
- Be admitted into your degree program (a small number of programs do require that you enroll full-time to be eligible for the Double Husky Scholarship, which means carrying a course load of at least 8 semester hours per term)
- Enroll in your graduate degree program for the 2014-15 academic year