Applying to graduate school
At Northeastern, application requirements vary by program or college. Having a punch list for the application process is a highly recommended tool. Here are some useful tips that are relevant for all applicants.
In general, the steps to apply are as follows:
- Find the program you are interested in applying to.
- Learn about the application process on the program’s webpage.
- Sign up for an online application account.
- Keep any and all standardized tests scores ready when you work on your application.
- Contact individuals you would like to write letters of reference, and give them plenty of time to do so.
- Submit your application before the posted deadline.