Our entrepreneurial infrastructure includes the Centre for Research Innovation, which translates faculty and student research discoveries into commercial solutions, and the Center for Entrepreneurship Education, which gives students and alumni the tools to develop their innovative ideas. CEE also serves as a pipeline to IDEA Venture Accelerator, Northeastern’s student-founded and student-run venture resource group.
- Center for Research Innovation (CRI)
- Northeastern University’s Center for Research Innovation (CRI) is an impact driven initiative bridging the gap between laboratory research and need-based solutions.
- RISE: Research, Innovation & Scholarship Expo
- Northeastern’s innovation, scholarship, and research expo held in the Cabot Physical Education Center
- Northeastern’s student-run venture accelerator
- Global Entrepreneurship Week
- Global Entrepreneurship Week is the largest celebration of innovators and entrepreneurs in the world.
- Center for Entrepreneurship Education
- The Center for Entrepreneurship Education is a University-wide resource that integrates entrepreneurship and innovation courses, entrepreneurial Co-ops in early stage companies, venture incubation, and venture funding and launch by helping our entrepreneurs network into the local angel and VC community.