Discovering solutions to global challenges
Northeastern’s faculty pursue use-inspired, interdisciplinary research with a focus on discovering solutions to global challenges in health, security, and sustainability.
- Research at Northeastern
- Learn about Northeastern’s advances in affective science, cybersecurity, drug discovery and delivery, energy, explosives detection, healthcare management and policy, personal health informatics, and urban sustainability are characterized by global collaborations with industry, government, and other academic institutions. Northeastern’s leadership in nanotechnology and network science provides a growing technological foundation for new discoveries in these and other areas of interdisciplinary research.
- Making Tomorrow Happen
- Our university’s leadership in emerging interdisciplinary fields—drug discovery, healthcare delivery, cyber-physical security, infrastructure resilience, and urban sustainability—is enabled by our strong technological foundation in network science and nanotechnology.
- Centers & Institutes
- The University’s research support facilities provide the technology that faculty and students need to pursue their scientific and scholarly endeavors.
- iNSolution blog
- Follow Angela Herring at Northeastern University’s first ever research blog
- Research news
- Northeastern faculty members and students pursue use-inspired, interdisciplinary research, with a focus on discovering solutions to global challenges in health, security, and sustainability.