Spring 2016 Distinguished Speaker Series
Date: April 14, 2016
Location: 431 Stearns Center
A Gordon Engineering Leadership Fellow, Aaron returned home to Central New York and joined Strategic as a member of the investment team covering the Energy and Materials sectors.
As a Senior Advisor Aaron partners with clients of all ages to oversee their financial affairs. He develops structured financial plans and investment portfolios to achieve a wide variety of client goals, and helps clients discover what their goals might be if they are just getting started. Aaron is also a member of Strategic’s Investment Committee.
Prior to joining Strategic in 2011, Aaron managed and designed defense solutions for the United States Armed Forces with Lockheed Martin Corporation.
- MBA, Finance, Simon Graduate School of Business at the University of Rochester
- 2013 Level III Candidate in the CFA Program
- BS, Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Rochester
- Graduate Fellow, Engineering Leadership, Northeastern University
- Board of Directors, Jewish Community Federation of the Mohawk Valley
- Board of Directors, YMCA Camp Gorham
Aaron’s areas of specialty include Client Relationship Management, Investment Strategies, and Leadership & Team Development